Our Key services :
We offer a wide range of Renewable Energy consultancy services.
- Green deal advice reports - Non Domestic and Domestic assesments.
- Non Domestic & Domestic Energy performance certificates.
- Ofgem Renewable Heat incentive applications.
- Solar photovoltaic tender and installation management services.
- Planning Permission Applications.
- Building Warrant applications.
- Property Reports & Land Mapping.
- Liquor Licensing Applications.
- Wind and hydro consultancy feasability assesments.
NEW:Free Solar panels.
If you cant afford to finance solar photovoltaic panels, why not consider a Power Purchase Agreement to secure your
future Energy prices.
- You only pay for the energy generated by the system all financial implications associated with your solar array, including maintenance and insurance costs.
- Innovative contractual solution allows for the installation of the system without the roof leasehold requirement.
- No requirement for a roof leasehold means no changes to your existing lease obligations minimising expensive legal fees.
- Up to 50% reduction from your Grid electricity consumption which means that once the project is connected, you start saving money.
- 20 years of your energy supplied at a known cost gives long term energy price certainty versus rising and volatile traditional energy prices.
- Government Incentives are fully maximised and you benefit down to each single pence.
- We take care of the entire value chain from the design, development, funding and construction of your solar installation up to the insurance and maintenance throughout the lifetime of the
- The electricity demand not supplied by the solar system will be provided by the existing arrangement with your electricity supplier without complications.
- The use of a renewable source of energy will allow your property to meet environmental and sustainability targets enhancing your Green Credentials as well as your Corporate Image.
- Installing solar panels on your rooftop enhances your buildings’ EPC Rating potentially increasing the value of the property.
- No Capital Outlay
- No Lease Required
- Less Legal Fees Incurred
- Day One Savings
- Long Term Electricity Price Hedging
- Financially Efficient
- Zero Disruption
- Complementary Solution With Your Grid Supplier
- Meet Environmental Quotas
- Improve Your Building’s Energy Performance Rating (EPC)
HEEPS: Cashback scheme
Claim up to £5,800 through the Scottish Government’s HEEPS: Cashback scheme.
The Scottish Government is offering owner occupiers, private and social tenants and registered private sector
landlords a rebate towards installing eligible energy efficiency measures for properties that are in council tax bands A to C. The measures must be recommended in a pre-install Green Deal Advice
Report for the property.
Funding is divided into categories with up to £500 available for installing a new boiler, up to £400 for
insulation measures and up to £300 for other measures like draught proofing or secondary glazing. For installations of solid wall insulation 75% of the total cost of the work, up to £4,500 is
also available. Additional premiums are also available to households which are classified as living in a remote rural area of Scotland. Applicants who install at least one eligible
measure and claim funding through the scheme are also entitled to a maximum of £100 towards the cost of their Green Deal Advice Report.
The scheme is available on a first come, first served basis and is subject to available funding.
Before applying for a voucher all householders must first
contact Home Energy Scotland on 0808 808 2282 to be referred for the scheme
The Renewable heat incentive.
In order to try and achieve their ambitious carbon reduction targets the Government are now financially incentivising homeowners and businesses who opt to use renewable heating technologies like
biomass solar thermal and heat pumps to heat their properties. Althought the rhi is aimed at properties with no mains gas who burn oil, Lpg or electricity it is still open to on grid gas
This is a typical 3/4 bedroom property.Rhi payments are paid for 7 years, at the end of this you have the benefit of a lower fuel costs and a new heating system.
Extimated heat load 25,000 Kwh
Oil costs £1675 per annum
Wood pellet costs £1051
Fuel saving £624 per annum ( 7 year saving £6447 )
RHI income £ 3050 per annum ( 7 year income £23,371)
Payback peroid 5 years
TOTAL PROJECTED INCOME AND SAVINGS OVER 7 YEARS IS £30,0000
The Green Deal.
The Green Deal is an innovative financing mechanism that lets people pay for some of the cost of energy-efficiency improvements through savings on their energy bills.
Green Deal was launched in January 2013 and applies to both the domestic and non-domestic sector. It replaces current policies such as the Carbon Emissions Reduction Target (CERT) and the
Community Energy Saving Programme (CESP).
The government has appointed a Green Deal Registration and Oversight Body. Part of their role is to register the organisations that are approved to deliver the Green Deal – Advisors, Providers and
What improvements will the Green Deal cover?
There are 45 measures or areas of home improvement approved to receive funding under the Green Deal, covering:
- heating and hot water
- microgeneration (generating your own energy).
For the non-domestic sector lighting, mechanical ventilation and heat recovery measures can also be covered. More areas may be added as technology develops.
How do I apply for a Green Deal?
The first step is to have an assessment carried out on your property. A Green Deal assessor or provider can arrange this for you. We can carry out your domestic and Non-Domestic green deal advice
reports by calling our Energy Saving Advice Service on 01382 520866
What are EPCs?
All domestic and commercial buildings in the UK available to buy or rent must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). If you own a home, getting an energy performance survey done could
help you identify ways to save money on your energy bills.
The EPC will also state what the energy efficiency rating could be if improvements are made, and highlights cost-effective ways to achieve a better rating. Even if you rent your home, some
improvements noted on the EPC might be worth your while - such as switching to more energy-efficient light bulbs.
Once produced, EPCs are valid for ten years.
If you're selling or renting out a domestic property or commercial building, you must get an approved Domestic Energy Assessor such as Green Assessors to produce the EPC. The EPC needs to be
available to potential buyers as soon as you start to market your property for sale or rent.
EPCs and Feed-in Tariffs
From 1 April 2012, customers in England, Wales and Scotland wishing to get payments under the government’s Feed-in Tariff (FIT) for solar PV will need to be able to prove that their home has
an EPC rating of band D or above to receive FITs at the standard rate. You will therefore need to be able to produce your existing EPC (as long as it is less than ten years old) or obtain a new one.
Call us now if you require an EPC following your Solar PV install.
We are professionals with experience in the renewable energy industry.
We are providing a professional support through all the phases of your project: from the initial concept to full building project management.
Check out our services and meet our team on our new website.